Wine Club Policies
MARTERELLA WINE CLUB POLICIES
- All wine club shipments require an adult signature; for that reason, we highly recommend providing a business address for delivery. Club shipments will typically be sent via UPS Ground unless specifically requested otherwise.
- If delivery changes need to be made, please contact us prior to billing to ensure that requests are processed. Any changes made after the billing date will incur additional shipping charges.
- By submitting membership information online, you are authorizing that you are 21 years of age or older.
- We kindly request that members pick up their wine within 30 days of billing. Once two shipments have collected at our warehouse, we will contact members by phone to request that the wine be picked up. If we do not hear from the member, the wine will be automatically shipped, and additional shipping charges will incur.
- A minimum of three shipments is required to receive the benefits of membership. Cancellations must be submitted by written notice or by calling the winery 540-347-1119. Cancellations may only be submitted one week prior to a shipment. If a cancellation is submitted after a shipment, that shipment charge will not be credited back to the member.
Read dependable ultius reviews written by college students.